Supply Chain Project Administrator
Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a national retailer who is currently going through a number of exciting changes. As a result they have a number of large projects which require an additional resource.
Responsibilities key to the role will include but not be limited to;
- Provide administrative and operational support to the Project
- Source appropriate resources to deliver on the agreed schedules
- Compile Project Status Reports
- Support with budget tracking
- Coordinate the delivery and completion of project reporting as directed
- Create and maintain project time lines
- Support in the creation and management of the transition plan to ensure no impact to BAU activities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display;
- A proven track record in a previous Supply Chain or Logistics role.
- A keen eye for detail
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement ability and interpersonal skills
- High level of written and verbal communication
- Prior experience providing support to projects
- Degree qualified is advantageous
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is the opportunity to work within a fast paced environment and take their career to the next level.