Supply Chain Services Manager
Smart Industrial Organisation
About Our Client
John Deere's innovative spirit has driven them to continually evolve and deliver solutions to their dealers and community making them a business that their people are proud of and proud to work for. John Deere offers a rewarding and challenging environment where each employee is invested in, truly valued for their unique ideas and are empowered to execute them to make a difference.
The year 2020 has seen significant changes for John Deere globally, by taking the leap of becoming a Smart Industrial organisation. This new model unlocks greater value for John Deere's customers, accelerates their competitive advantage in the field of advanced technologies, and more importantly empowers their people to lead and deliver solutions to those that work on the land.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, this key leadership role provides a crucial subject matter expertise to the organisational supply chain covering compliance, service provision contracts, system optimisation and continuous improvement. Responsibilities include:
· Provide leadership, development and inspiration to a highly-qualified specialised team.
· Manage the negotiation and maintenance of all critical supplier agreements.
· Oversee all inbound/outbound compliance both internally and with external providers and regulatory bodies.
· Interface closely with Supply Chain Management team to drive innovation and improvement across the overall supply chain.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a strong track record in a Supply Chain and Logistics subject matter expert role, within a large international high-complexity environment. You will be comfortable delivering authentic and credible leadership, driving world-class practices and challenging others to excel. You will possess:
· Degree in Business/Management or Engineering/Technology, ideally with further industry specific accreditation.
· Proven supplier management, supplier integration and international logistics experience.
· First class project management capabilities, with a track record of leading cross functional activities.
· Innovative at heart, you will be a strong change leader able to challenge the status-quo.
What's on Offer
· Competitive remuneration and generous bonus schemes
· Flexible work options
· Smart Industrial Organisation
· Values based organisation
· Diverse organisation.
· 12.5 % opt in superannuation with John Deere plan
Please note all third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Michael Page for consideration