Supply Chain System Specialist
Join a company experiencing strong growth
Long-term career progress and work-life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Australian business with a global parent. Having entered the market in recent years, they have positioned themselves as a key player supplying to the mining industry. With strong growth projections forecasted in the coming years, they are looking to expand their team and drive operations. They pride themselves on the quality of their product offering and are committed to ensuring safety is at the forefront of their operation.
Reporting to the National Supply Chain Manager, this role will manage customer order receipts, logistics delivery, database maintenance and stakeholder coordination.
Major responsibilities include:
- Manage customer orders and on-time delivery via ERP System
- Coordinate and manage multiple ERP systems between business divisions
- Be the point of contact for customers, provide excellent customer service
- Coordinate and communicate with internal stakeholders including finance, manufacturing, warehouse and the head office overseas
- Provide general administrative tasks as requested
The Successful Applicant
You must demonstrate attention to detail, along with a proactive and motivated approach that will ensure you play an active role in achieving business objectives.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Advanced level in excel
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills to build successful working relationships
- Outstanding communication skills and customer service experience is essential
- Sound knowledge in inventory management and purchasing process
- Mining services industry experience preferred
- CIPS or APICS certification would be advantageous
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join an organisation who are going through an enormous growth based at a location with a stunning harbour view. Enjoy a good work-life balance and long-term career progression within the company.