Supply & Materials Planner
Fantastic Workplace Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader. They have a loyal consumer base and place emphasis on the quality of their product. They have excelled due to their innovative approach to design and their customer first approach.
Responsibilities key to the role will include but not be limited to;
- Develop working relationships with Suppliers to ensure smooth transition of information, and efficient supply of materials
- Work to minimise stock outs or supply shortfalls through vigorous expediting- utilising the application of a variety of techniques, whilst maintaining standards of professionalism
- Continuous business improvement activities through analysis, reviews, techniques, communication and innovations
- Ensure Material flow to meet requirements with minimal disruption to business processes
- Work to identify and develop cost reduction opportunities through the analysis, review and implementation of order & delivery cycle frequencies, stock holding levels, pack sizes, order quantities, inventory levels etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display;
Basic understanding of materials & inventory management principles and disciplines in a manufacturing environment
Previous experience within a similar role in a materials, supply or inventory control discipline
- Exposure to, or working knowledge of MRP/ERP/DRP planning systems
Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
To be able to learn from experience and apply learning in a positive manner
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is the opportunity to work within a fantastic team of people, focused on driving improvement and success within the wider organisation. Work for a well known brand who prides itself on it's performance and culture.