Supply Planning Manager
Exciting FMCG brand going through a period of growth
Opportunity to build best practice Supply Chain in a new position
About Our Client
FGB Natural Products is a thriving Australian-owned company which manufactures and markets a range of safe, natural and effective products. With a range of proprietary brands including Bosisto's and Euky Bear, the company is also the exclusive distributor for Vicks Home Health and Braun Health & Wellbeing in Australia and NZ. FGB's team of highly skilled employees are driving year on year growth in product sales both in Australia and overseas.
The business is seeking a high calibre Supply Planning Manager that has a proven track record in Production and Supply Planning, alongside driving S&OP and leading a small team to deliver exceptional service to the customer and support business growth. Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX is highly advantageous.
- Lead the planning function and coordinate with production, purchasing and quality teams to support delivery of finished product in full and on time.
- Develop and implement best practice master planning and scheduling processes.
- Maintain effective systems, procedures and controls to support supply chain planning and execution Ensure master data and ERP configurations are optimised to support accuracy in the planning and purchasing functions.
- Lead the S&OP process from a supply perspective. Conduct monthly reconciliation reviews across all products with the supply team and work collaboratively to develop clear and actionable plans to address any supply issues identified.
- Regularly monitor adherence to supply plans and promptly communicate any variances to the plan. Make recommendations to address any issues identified.
- Oversee the purchasing and inventory control functions and optimise processes to achieve target levels of inventory. Maintain good stock control within the business.
- Work closely with Production and third party suppliers to ensure supply targets are met.
- Positively engage with key stakeholders across the business and strive for customer service excellence in supporting the business.
- Implement best practice and continuous improvement methodologies and tools to enhance business execution and drive process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years' experience in Supply Planning roles in a pharmaceutical or FMCG manufacturing environment
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is highly desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working within/leading a mature S&OP process
- Demonstrated thought leader - both strategic and analytical
- Strong understanding of the broader supply chain
- Tertiary qualified in preferably Engineering, Management or relevant disciplines
- Strong commercial mindset
- Outstanding people skills, including a genuine interest in mentoring future leaders
- Ability to work under pressure and to agreed timescales
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work for a profitable, privately owned business that puts their employees first.