Long term work for a Change Coordinator in a Government Environment
Daily rate provided
About Our Client
My client is a Government organization looking to add support to the Change Team whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Work to the overall objectives agreed with the Manager, IT Service Management
- Influence change with stakeholders and work within the scope of Change Management policy, processes and procedures.
- Works on the day to day management of the change process assisting in the processing of change orders.
- Ensure all documentation is properly completed with the appropriate approvals prior to changes including: change implementation plans, risk assessments and test plans.
- Assist in the preparation for the CAB i.e. CAB meetings, reschedule of meetings, CAB Agenda, CAB Minutes and hosting of CAB when required.
- Preparation of the Forward Schedule of Change and Change Calendar.
- Proactively work to improve the Change Management process and when needed make changes and recommendations towards the operating standards
- Attend program and project meetings to assist in Change preparation for large pieces of work.
- Provide ongoing change process and tool training.
- Follow up on pending Change Orders that are ageing that are required to progress.
- Manage multiple work streams and priorities to ensure smooth delivery of changes.
- Provide statistical and trend reports for the business to use to analyse Change Management process and its effectiveness and to highlight areas non-compliance.
The Successful Applicant
The following candidate must possess the following:
- Experience working with large programs or projects and/or Project Management skills, including relevant qualification or equivalent. This includes strong knowledge and experience of ITIL foundation, including based and change management processes.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Transition, Configuration and Monitoring systems.
- Strong working knowledge of IT Service Management tools CA Service Desk Manager (v12.5 or 14.1) or equivalent.
- Demonstrated high-level time management and organisational skills, as well as advanced written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong skills in building positive customer relationships with the ability to seek out information and drive things to make it happen.
- Ability to successfully communicate complex technical concepts to a technical and non-technical and to work independently and collaboratively in a small team environment that involves distributed locations audience through the use of excellent written and oral communication skills as well as
- Capacity and willingness to travel to eHealth business and corporate service locations.
What's on Offer
A 6 month contract based in Parramatta. The role will not be extended beyond the 6 months. We are looking for the successful candidate to start asap.