Surface And Infrastructure Manager
Attractive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a globally diversified mining and metals company who operate in Australia and some of the major countries overseas. They are primary dealing with developing natural resources which would help improve people's lives for present and future generation.
The successful candidate would be responsible for-
- Ensuring maintenance and engineering personnel are fully competent to work safely and effectively.
- Ensuring maintenance and engineering teams understand the value of work management processes and related metrics. Facilitating performance reviews, identify gaps and engage the relevant stakeholders to ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Participating in the weekly planning and scheduling process meetings to ensure alignment and commitment of resources and plant to the work schedule.
- Demonstrating compliance to the Mine Operating System (MOS) by role modelling and setting clear expectations for disciplined planning, delivery, accountability and urgency.
- Participating in the weekly & monthly planning and scheduling process meetings to ensure alignment and commitment of resources and plant to the work schedule.
- Reviewing operational performance for previous month and approve actions required to achieve EOY targets
- Identify and initiating Improvement Process, to identify and initiate the improvement process in relation to an issue which is having a significant impact on planning, scheduling or execution performance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess the following-
- A Tertiary / trade qualification in relevant field is preferred
- Significant and proven experience in a similar role i.e. in Maintenance in Mining or Heavy industry
- Strong leadership and man management exposure.
- Contractor management and budgetary planning experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence across all levels of the business.
What's on Offer
The successful candiate will be awarded with a generous salary and progression structure.