Excellent salary package and family friendly roster
Join a stable team reporting into the Senior Surveyor
About Our Client
Our client has a very strong reputation in the market for having an excellent well ran operation with fantastic facilities on site.
Reporting into the Senior Surveyor your main responsibilities will be to carry out the mine surveyor duties for both surface and underground. This also will include;
- Assist with the development and implementation of survey systems and procedures in accordance with the Company's objectives and statutory requirements.
- Maintain up to date survey plans and records of the site.
- Maintain accurate survey reference marks.
- Examine mining methods and equipment to improve performance.
- Liaise with Mine Engineers to assist with mine designs.
- Measuring total volume of material moved.
- Provide instructions for active mining areas.
- Surveying active mining areas.
- Participate in daily / weekly meetings with the mining contractor and staff. Attend operations meetings as scheduled by General Manager Operations.
The Successful Applicant
To be successfully considered for this role you must possess the following;
- Tertiary qualifications in Surveying together with a WA Authorised Mine Surveyors Certificate of Competency - Grade 1 this is a MUST have so please don't apply if you don't have the qualifications.
- Underground mine site experience
- At least 5 years of experience in mine surveying.
- Exposure to both production and planning aspects.
- Working Knowledge of a GPS and terrestrial based survey systems.
What's on Offer
- There is a very generous salary package on offer including a competitive base rate + 9.5% super and a company bonus.
- Family friendly roster 8:6
- Career development opportunity
- Excellent camp and on site facilities and food