6 month contract with view of permanency
Flexible working conditions - no-on call or after ours
About Our Client
Be part of this leading memberships and associations organisation; embarking on an aggressive transformation to become more agile, accessible and customer centric. With offices located in the CBD, you will be offered the chance to work part-time from home or in the office at your discretion as part of a collaborative culture and friendly Management team.
Join a team of 5 existing Senior Administrators to help facilitate a surplus of project deliverables ranging from file server migrations into SharePoint online and OneDrive; integrating on-premise applications into Azure; and security enhancements through the use of Rapid 7 SIEM and related technologies. You will be afforded the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technologies spanning all things networking, infrastructure and cloud related.
You will be responsible for two primary Data-centres, 1,000+ users, 120 on-prem VMs and an SD-WAN backbone working effectively with the Service Desk to ensure all operational and security related escalated cases are handed over seamlessly.
The Successful Applicant
The successful application will possess:
- Demonstrated experience supporting and administering level 3 Microsoft infrastructure; Windows AD, IIS, Windows Server 2012/2016, Distributed File Services, SQL Server
- Experience supporting and delivering cloud migration projects involving Microsoft Intune and/or other MDM technologies
- Demonstrated experience is supporting and administering VMware ESXi 6.x-7.x and/or Hyper-V technologies
- Experience in network administration, configuration and support for SD-WAN, Wireless and ADSL Networks, route protocols, SMTP and supporting cloud infrastructure implementations (eg: AWS/Azure/Office365)
- Exposure to Security related tasks and duties and associated risk mitigation tools - Rapid7, ArcSight or similar is desireable
- Strong process management and documentation skills
What's on Offer
On offer is a long term contract with leading services company. You will also be offered:
- A competitive salary package
- Bleeding edge technology delivery in a truly collaborative culture
- An opportunity to work alongside expert level engineers
- Flexible working arrangements with view to permanency beyond 6 months