3 month daily rate contract
Dandenong south location
About Our Client
Our client has an immediate need for a system administrator to fulfil a 3 month contract position based in Dandenong South.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Day to day administration of the technology platform including security patching of the servers.
- Provide IT support (L1, 2 & 3) to the business.
- Escalate unresolved calls/tickets to relevant level.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Participate in internal projects and working with the Technology Manager to deploy technology solutions.
- Assist with Incident, Problem and Change Management of the technology infrastructure platform.
- Develop, maintain, and administer infrastructure documentation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Experience in a System Administrator role.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Server platforms (e.g. Windows server, SQL, TS and SharePoint platforms), Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft cloud platform (Office 365 and Azure), SP SAN technologies.
- Proven time management skills and the ability to autonomously manage and prioritise workloads.
What's on Offer
On offer is a 3 month contract with a global organisation based in Dandenong South.