- Multinational organisation
- Learning and development opportunities
About Our Client
This is a newly created position and an opportunity to join a multinational organisation. Initially it is a 12-month fixed term contract with the view to be extended or made permanent. The organisation is embarking on an exciting journey and they are looking for a well-rounded System Administrator to join their team.
As the System Administrator, you will be responsible for administration, project delivery, maintenance of the Microsoft windows server, cloud, desktop environment and general IT responsibilities.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Day to day administration of the technology platform including security patching of the servers.
- Provide IT support (L2 & 3) to the business.
- Take responsibility and ownership of projects, in particular the migration from on prem to cloud.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Performing system maintenance and administration activities.
- Ensuring hardware/software applications are operational.
- Participate in internal projects and working with the Technology Manager to deploy technology solutions.
- Develop, maintain, and administer infrastructure documentation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Experience in a System Administrator role.
- Project management experience.
- Willing to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Server platforms, Hyper V and Microsoft cloud platform (Office 365 and Azure).
- The ability to autonomously manage and prioritise workloads.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a well known manufacturer based in Scoresby. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced System Administrator or an up and coming System Administrator to learn and grow on the job and work with the latest and greatest technology.