- Continuous professional development - 2hrs per week
- Project based work with a heavy focus on Security
About Our Client
Our client is a well known and established Australian owned organisation based in the south-east.
As the System Administrator you will be responsible for resolving IT incidents, maintaining, and securing infrastructure and network services to provide optimal performance and availability for operational business activity.
- Maintain all IT Operations including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, directory services, laptops, desktops, phones, software and hardware.
- Manage disaster recovery and business continuity planning, testing & execution.
- Manage and mitigate cyber security risks.
- Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment and security.
- Ensure maximum up-time of all servers and business critical systems.
- Participate in internal projects and working with the Technology team to deploy technology solutions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Understanding of IT Security strategies, frameworks, and methodologies. Ability to implement the Essential Eight model within the organisation.
- LAN, WAN & WLAN basic troubleshooting experience.
- MS Suite - support & administration.
- Citrix delivered applications.
- Genuine interest in Security and Cloud.
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent position with an Australian owned company. You will be afforded the opportunity to help guide and drive key projects while gaining exposure to a wide range of technology. The organisation pride themselves on professional development and you will be allocated 2 hours per week to invest into your professional development.