Systems Accountant - Dynamics AX
Interesting & varied role - Family oriented team culture
Growing multinational firm with multiple critical projects and roll-outs
About Our Client
A highly respected Australian brand with a family-oriented work culture, our client is an industry-leader with a presence in a number of countries. It is known for their superior product offerings, complex supply chains and R&D facilities.
Due to growth, our client is seeking to develop their technology platforms and are seeking an experienced Systems Accountant to be a part of their success journey.
Reporting into the CTO with dotted line into the CFO, the duties in this role include:
- Develop and maintain an understanding of group data & how it relates to the business
- Manage and support the existing Dynamics AX and Sage ERP systems and associated BI reporting tools and platforms
- Participate at a high level in ERP projects such as designing, testing and implementing improvements and roll-outs
- Produce and maintain documentation and process flows for ERP systems and associated BI tools
- Maintain integrity of data and stability of systems across all back-office finance systems
- Provide customer service and support to all users of the ERP and BI systems
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a relevant Business/Commerce degree (Accounting or related), having previously worked in accounting before moving into technical systems work.
You can work well autonomously and within a tight knit team of technical IT experts whilst being able to engage Finance and varied functional business leaders. You will possess these traits:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- A genuine interest and passion for systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Lastly, you will have had a proven record of implementing financial modules and ERP systems like Dynamics AX 365 (or similar large ERPs) and/or other BI reporting tools and platforms.
What's on Offer
In addition to being a part of a large and respected Australian multinational brand, you will gain great exposure and benefits which include:
- Interesting & varied role - Family oriented team culture
- Growing multinational firm with multiple critical projects and roll-outs
- Attractive salary package - Free on-site parking within South Brisbane
- Opportunity to engage with senior Finance and IT leadership team