Based in local government
South of the River location
About Our Client
Our client operates in a busy and thriving area with many opportunities for growth. A stable employer, our client is actively recruiting commercially minded individuals to assist in the further development of the council.
This role is a key position, pivoting between the IT and Finance teams and providing support to a large system upgrade:
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify and analyse business needs
- Providing expert advice on finance processes, system requirements and integration
- Analysis of processes and identifying best practice
- Development of training documentation and manuals
- Ongoing support and development of finance systems and processes
The Successful Applicant
With a strong finance understanding, you will come from a systems accounting background and have previously assisted with a large ERP upgrade.
You will be highly analytical and have excellent attention to detail coupled with an ability to take a holistic view and analyse the impact of changes on all areas of a business.
Communication skills and ability to relate to a range of stakeholders is key in this role.
What's on Offer
- Long-term role
- Perth metro location
- Large and supportive team