Local Government Position
About Our Client
A local government team going through a series of infrastrucutre improvement projects.
- Monitor and maintain the City's Virtual and Physical server environment.
- Monitor and maintain the City's operational systems.
- Oversea and manage system modifications, maintenance and upgrades following change control procedures.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and provide technical support to City ICT systems.
- Create and modify user accounts in Active Directory.
The Successful Applicant
Experience in the following…
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Server environments
- Server Virtualisation platforms
- Highly developed technical skills in systems and server administration.
- Understanding of current and emerging ICT trends and issues.
- This classification requires the use of a City vehicle while conducting business. Must possess a valid (Class C) Western Australia driver's license and an acceptable driving record.
What's on Offer
- Strong remuneration
- Great work environment
- 23/09/2019 start date