- Be part of an exciting organisation and team that loves embracing change
- Innovative training and the exposure to progressive online technology
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most successful and largest backup and recovery vendors in the world. They have been in the market for the last 25 years and are also a public listed company.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex support issues
- Troubleshooting customer issues remotely by using a remote desktop software
- Successfully interacting with customers over the phone and via email as you resolve their problems.
- Dedicating your time to the success and satisfaction of customers
- Deep diving on software issues to identify bugs/ product issues
- Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem.
- Providing best-in-class and phone-based support for a variety of complex issues limited by time constraints.
- Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
- Supporting with restoring a user mailbox that has been accidentally deleted
- Supporting with restoring critical SQL DB application that has been corrupted
- Assisting with configuring o365 data protection suite
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years of experience with on-premises or cloud-based Microsoft applications, Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL. (Experience protecting/ recovering any of these applications is a bonus)
- Exposure to Microsoft SQL, understanding of Microsoft clustering technologies
- Strong troubleshooting via log analysis, research, and process of elimination
- Demonstrates good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- The candidate must be a team player and be optimistic towards embracing change.
- Excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach to prioritising work to meet KPI's.
- The role also has a lucrative oncall roster arrangement
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of a successful and exciting organisation that drives an amazing culture and prioritises the growth of its employees.