Immediate start available
About Our Client
Based in the Brisbane CBD, this company is a key player in the financial services industry. With an ever-expanding service offering, they have built a strong national brand, and are fast becoming a market leader within their domain.
- Provide application maintenance and support services. Draft and maintain procedures and documentation for application support. Manage application enhancements, and advise on application security, licensing, upgrades, backups, and disaster recovery needs. Ensure that all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures.
- Provide advice and assistance associated with the planning, design and improvement of service and component availability, including investigation of breaches of availability targets and service non-availability, and the instigation of remedial activities.
- Assist in change to the service, including assessment, analyses, development, documentation and implementation of changes based on requests for change.
- Process and coordinate appropriate and timely responses to incidents, including prioritisation and diagnoses of incidents. Investigate cause of incidents and seek resolution. Escalate unresolved incidents. Facilitate recovery, after resolution of incidents. Document and close resolved incidents according to agreed procedures.
- Provide specialist expertise to facilitate and execute the installation and maintenance of system software, including evaluation of new systems, and review of system software updates.
- Assist in the provision of expert technical knowledge in system testing of software products. Provide specialist guidance information to support, systems testing and quality assurance functions to assist in improving procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience in supporting complex IT systems such as Adobe Campaign Manager, SharePoint, Windows OS, certificates, and IIS is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals, IT security principles, load balancing technologies such as F5 and Netscaler, databases, and Integration (middleware) technologies would be highly desirable.
- Extensive support experience with front and back-office transaction processing is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the full SDLC and Agile methodologies is desirable.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate is desirable.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Brisbane CBD
- Initial 3 month contract