Systems Financial Accountant
Competitive hourly rate - Immediate start required
Fun Work Culture - Supportive Team Environment
About Our Client
Priding itself on it's iconic global brand and strong work culture, my client is a Top 100 ASX multinational company. Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced Systems Financial Accountant to join their team. This opportunity is a six month contract initially with the view to be made permanent.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Month-end reconciliations and processing duties;
- Monthly board reports and P&L analysis
- Overseeing systems implementation, testing & maintenance;
- Providing systems support & training for users;
- Preparation of BAS/FBT returns & other tax obligations;
- Effective engagement with key stakeholders;
- Assisting with ad hoc projects where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be degree-qualified (Accounting, IT or related) and be working towards your CA/CPA qualification. You should possess excellent interpersonal skills, great attention to detail and be a strong team player. Prior experience in business services will also be held in high regard.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start required
- Career Opportunities - ASX-listed Company
- Fun Work Culture - Supportive Team Environment
- Competitive Package - Iconic Global Brand