- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Australian based organisation rapidly growing
About Our Client
Our client is a consulting, advisory and technology firm that delivers tailored and end-to-end business solutions in the space where finance meets technology across both public and private markets.
As an emerging leader in the financial technology services industry, our client is the place to make your mark. They are a registered firm with Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) and which enables them to offer a range of projects that are sure to challenge and engage you.
They offer an inclusive, supportive culture that promotes and embraces professional development, and provides social activities for the team to connect and have fun.
An exciting opportunity to work for a large, fun, and complex organisation. Be an integral part of maintaining and building a culture to be proud of. The primary focus of this role includes:
- End to end recruitment involving advertising, running multiple campaigns, shortlisting, interviewing, credentialing and on-boarding
- Work with line managers to develop organisation workforce plan to meet current and future needs of the business
- Creating and leading the strategy for talent attraction and marketing towards your client group
- Generating and managing the candidate shortlists to ensure they are both relevant and warm
- Developing relationships, collaborating and partnering with key stakeholders
- Ensuring the candidate experience is continuously evolving to reflect the client as the industry leader
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be passionate about bringing top talent to the Client's business. To be successful in this role you will also:
- Have a track record in end-to-end recruitment, either in white or blue collar (trades).
- Be able to multitask and prioritise under pressure
- Be proficient in outlook, excel and word
- Have exceptional communication and relationship management skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered the following benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
- Opportunity to move from a temporary to permanent position
- Work from home (some days)
- Industry leader