Talent Acquisition (operations)
Full time, permanent role working for a rapidly growing business
Management of all operational recruitment
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing FMCG start-up that has been doing incredibly well. This role is based in Castle Hill and will report in directly to one of the business owners.
The successful talent acquisition specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Ownership of all operational recruitment based out of the facility - logistics, supply chain, warehouse, quality assurance, operations, drivers, customer service.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process - partnering with business leaders, writing job descriptions, posting adverts online, pre-screening, phone interviews, face to face interviews, providing feedback, managing the offer process, providing contracts, pre-employment work rights checks, referencing, induction.
- Managing a portfolio of 15-20 live vacancies at any one time.
- Running assessment centres.
- Building employer branding.
- Building talent pools of future candidates to keep engaged with.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful with this role the talent acquisition specialist MUST have:
- Prior recruitment experience - a minimum of 3 years (18 months internal talent acquisition)
- Experience in recruiting operational roles as above.
- The ability to manage their own workload and be autonomous.
- Self-drive and the desire to do well.
- A passion for working in an FMCG start-up environment
- The ability to work as part of a team and want to help achieve organisation goals.
- A car and be able to get to Castle Hill.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for a driven talent acquisition specialist that wants to work in a growing FMCG start up environment.
Generous starting salary: $70,000 - $80,000 + superannuation (depending on experience).
+ company benefits.