Talent Acquisition - Part Time
Newly created role
Established Talent Acquisition Function
About Our Client
Our client is a Human Resources software specialist.
- Delivering end-to-end recruitment.
- Sourcing applicants through a variety of traditional and innovative methods including online, social, offline, word of mouth referrals
- Providing advice to and continuously building capability of hiring managers to ensure best practice hiring practices are utilised
- Meeting compliance and quality requirements
- Supporting and contributing to employer branding initiatives
- Utilising recruitment data and insights to influence future recruitment processes (e.g: advertising effectiveness)
- High volume phone screening and background checks
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Previous experience supporting HR or Recruitment Teams
- Experienced working with Internal Recruitment Systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent administration and coordination skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Positive attitude, team player with and strong work ethic
- Experience using Seek Talent and LinkedIn Recruiter
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very established large organisation and extend your skills and knowledge of internal Recruitment.