- Calling all Talent Acquisition Specialists, Coordinators, Advisors, Leads
- Multiple opportunities available across a variety of different industries
About Our Client
We currently have clients looking to hire within the Logistics, NFP, Health-care, Public Sector, FMCG, Financial Services and ITC Consultancy industries, as well as many others.
We are currently recruiting for the below job titles, all at different levels of experience and across different industries.
These roles vary from permanent, temporary and contract and all offer a mixture of other workplace benefits such as WFH flexible arrangements and additional leave entitlements.
- Talent Acquisition Specialists /Coordinators
- Talent Acquisition Advisors
- Talent Acquisition Partners / Leads
- Recruitment Coordinators
- Recruitment Consultants
- Talent Sourcing Specialists
All positions will involve looking after a full 360 recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing and on boarding / off boarding.
All Talent Acquisition roles will require candidates to have a strong understanding of how to source appropriate talent whilst also assessing the future needs of the business and planning accordingly. With this, effective communication to stakeholders at all levels of the business is imperative.
Some roles may also require candidates to provide process improvement strategies and transformational initiatives where required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in securing a potential opportunity you will be able to demonstrate the below:
- Professional TA / Recruitment experience (annual desired tenure will be determined by the seniority of the role in question, all experience levels encouraged to apply)
- Experience supporting TA / HR recruitment teams across Australia or New Zealand will be an advantage
- Fantastic computer skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; able to build rapport quickly
- Strong work ethic and resilient nature
- Preferred post graduate tertiary qualification within Human Resources (not always required if you have good industry experience, all qualifications encouraged to apply)
What's on Offer
Candidates who have skills and experience that match the needs of our clients will be contacted to discuss possible opportunities.
We are always looking to build our network and get in touch with as many amazing candidates as we can, so apply today to see what opportunities are available to you.
No cover letter required, just the most recent copy of your CV.
For more information on specific roles available to chat about your next career move, please contact Adrian Paglia from Michael Page