Talent Acquisition Specialist (3-6 Month Contract)
Amazing Opportunity with Growing Company
Great team and upskilling potential
About Our Client
The client is a global IT brand.
- responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment across all departments
- develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- effectively source and pipeline qualified candidates through several recruitment resources
- maintain accurate information on all candidates, hiring manages and active processes
- stay on top of innovative recruiting techniques to remain competitive in the market for top talent
The Successful Applicant
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in recruitment (minimum 6 months in a internal capacity) of end to end recruitment within IT.
- Effective and strong communication skills is necessary
- Strong decision making and time management skills are required to prioritise tasks
- Must have a creative approach to recruitment and be willing to innovate and implement new ideas across their processes
What's on Offer
- Amazing opportunity with a global company.
- Great team environment and ability to up-skill.
- Generous remuneration on offer.