Talent Acquisition Specialist
In-house Talent Acquisition
Financial Services Firm
About Our Client
Our Client is an Australian Financial Services Firm.
In this role you will be responsible for recruitment and will involve the following tasks:
- Working with Hiring Managers to qualify role requirements and take detailed briefs for candidate sourcing
- Manage multiple talent searches simultaneously
- Creating and placing job advertisements
- Actively source both active and passive candidates
- Manage end to end recruitment for selected roles, including candidate engagement, assessing candidate suitability, managing the interview process and proceeding to offer
- Reference checks and other recruitment related administrative tasks
The Successful Applicant
You will need:
- Strong extensive experience in an in-house recruitment role;
- Experience recruiting in Financial Services
- Strong communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to work autonomously; and
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
If you are an experienced talent acquisition specialist looking for an exciting new professional opportunity with a large National Company - APPLY NOW.