- An exciting client who have a huge presence in the Healthcare industry
- Build a career in your specialised field - Aged Care, Disability sectors
About Our Client
A leading Healthcare provider across Australia, working for a reputable not-for-profit organisation who have a huge impact in the Healthcare market. Our client are growing within disciplines across Aged-Care, Early Learning and Disability sectors. They are excited to be continually growing their teams to keep up with demand across a business who care about recruiting the best workers and their employees who make that happen.
- Managing the recruitment process for heathcare workers within your discipline.
- Ability to source via job boards and maintaining an active pool of candidates.
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to build strong client relationships.
- Plan according to recruitment forecast and ensure the talent pool reflects current demand.
- Creatively sourcing new talent from referrals and utilising database searches.
- Managing candidates throughout the process.
- Ensuring compliance checks are adhered to: reference checks, eligibility to work, background checks, police checks.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years recruitment experience, managing the full end to end recruitment process.
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Is a well structured and organised recruiter who enjoys the pace of contract recruitment.
- Working with business stakeholders and establishing strong relationships.
- Strong understanding of the compliance processes for onboarding.
- Works collaboratively in a team.
- It is not essential to have Healthcare experience - local experience is essential.
- A strong recruiter looking to make an impact in a specialised market.
What's on Offer
A company who offer development opportunities, with coaching and support available. Be part of a major growth stage within a proud and established Australian organisation in the Healthcare industry. An open culture and vibrant office, with work from home flexible arrangements and a very diverse workplace.