Internal talent role managing national recruitment
About Our Client
My client is an international consultancy that is based in Sydney CBD.
You will report in to the HR Director and sit within the HR function. This role will be a sole talent role for the organisation and will manage national recruitment.
The talent acquisition partner will have the following responsibilities:
- Proactively searching appropriate job boards for suitable candidates
- Uploading professional adverts on relevant job boards and screening response
- Headhunting key candidates from competitors on LinkedIn, Seek, Indeed and other platforms
- Maintenance of competitor tracking documents
- Use of networking to ensure continuous contact with candidates that have joined competitors/other businesses
- Manage and promote the internal Employee Referral Program
- Assist in management of the intern program regionally and graduate recruitment program
- Social media sourcing - i.e LinkedIn adverts, sponsored posts, pulse articles
- Review and selection of CVs from external sources
- First round face-to-face interview/ Skype interview (where necessary)
- Conduct competency-based interviews including all associated feedback
- Follow up and manage the recruitment process with the candidate
- Connecting with other global TA employees to ensure best practice and leverage APAC
- Keep up-to-date with competitor EVP and sourcing strategies
- Involvement in marketing campaigns to support future growth - both online and off line
- Involvement in ideas for sourcing strategies
- Organising/involvement in local recruitment campaigns to facilitate further growth
- Ensure adverts on website and job boards are regularly updated
- Providing meaningful management information that supports the Directorate team contribution to the business for example business interviews to Offer: acceptance ratio; attrition rates; sources etc.
The Successful Applicant
This role requires someone that is able to truly partner with senior business stakeholders that is able to display both pro-activity and resilience. On top of this you will need to be able to demonstrate in interview the following characteristics:
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Outcome driven with a desire to exceed expectations
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills
- Comfortable to take ownership of projects whilst ensuring seamless execution
- Excellent communication skills - including verbal, written, listening, questioning
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone to take ownership of an internal talent function for an international business. It will be a fast-paced position that requires someone who is able to take control & work autonomously.
The salary is between $80,000 - $95,000 + superannuation + bonus
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Both agency & internal talent experience
- Worked in a sole internal role
- Worked in a national role
- Be available to start in early January.