Great Company Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well known brand with a reputation for providing diverse career opportunities and promoting from within. You will be working for a business that understands the importance of work life balance and flexibility. With some significant acquisitions recently made this will be the ideal time to join for those looking to develop new skills.
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller and the Group CFO your responsibilities will include;
- Working with PWC on the preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Liaise with the ATO and external advisers
- Taking ownership of identifying tax risks for the broader business
- Preparation of the Consolidated Income Tax Return
- Oversee the preparation of Monthly Group BAS returns
- Oversee the preparation of the Fringe Benefits Tax Return
- Reports to the Board on any tax risks or changes to legislation
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced Tax professional who started their career in a Big 4 environment. Ideally you have since gained at least 4 years experience working for a large corporate in a Tax leadership role and you are now looking for your next challenge. You have a excellent track record of developing sound working relationships. You are comfortable across both direct and indirect taxation and possess strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a package that includes many additional benefits including Fitness, Food and Health Insurance options. You will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.