Team Leader - Building Services (HVAC)
Leading Consultancy in the design & engineering space partnering with key client
Highly talented and experienced workforce with a family-like culture and strong
About Our Client
Growing Tier 2 organisation with a reputable business name in the industry. Partnering with top tier clients across Australia, delivering on strategic buildings and infrastructure projects, this company is one to be apart of!
- Responsible for all workforce within the division ensuring that all employees are tasked with completing and meeting client expectations.
- Taking responsibility for technical leadership on design projects by supporting all-inclusive personal.
- Reviewing of design documentation, reports, models and deliver high-quality outcomes within the given time frame and budgets.
- Responsible for being the key point of contact throughout design delivery phase and consciously maintaining a good relationship with the client as the face of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary degree in Civil Engineering is required
- 5 - 8 year's experience in an engineering consultancy (building services) with at least 2 years in a leadership capacity
- Experience working on Revit MEP and AutoCAD is essential
What's on Offer
Supportive culture with a highly collaborative team and incentives offered
Work-life balance orientated business