Team Leader - Management Accounting
Strong commercial focus
About Our Client
Our client is a well known WA organisation with a long and stable background. Currently going through a period of change and transformation, they are looking to add to their team with an innovative and commercially minded individual. With values centred around respect, continuous improvement and sustainability, our client provides a supportive environment in which to succeed.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Leading and supporting a small team of accountants, ensuring operational activity is aligned to strategic goals
- Full responsibility for financial planning, budgets and forecasts for review by the Board
- Build and maintain financial models and provide training to operational users on how to utilise models
- Analysis of current cost, pricing and revenue models, making recommendations for improvements
- Provide advice on tenders and contracts and conduct commercial market analysis around costings
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role you have a strong technical management accounting skill-set with experience leading a team. You will be an extremely effective communicator, build team camaraderie and also establish and maintain relationships with the broader office.
What's on Offer
12 month fixed term contract