Tech Lead - AWS/Microservices
Lead a software engineering team working on cutting edge projects
80:20 hands-on to leadership ratio
About Our Client
Work for one of Australia's Top 10 start-ups that has gone from strength to strength since it was founded 4 years ago. With high cultural standards and a team-work based, and highly collaborative structure, this business understands what tech superstars need to be successful.
With exposure to the latest tech and working with one of the most advanced AWS shops going around, you will get the opportunity to progress your career while also build your tech stack into a marketing-lead and cutting edge force.
Ultimately, I am searching for a leader that can lead a highly skilled team of developers. Typical duties that come with this may include:
- Lead the design and development of Microservices architecture in an AWS environment
- Leading the high quality analysis, design, and maintenance of scalable, secure and operationally stable solutions - with innovation and business value in mind.
- Successful planning, organising, and technical leadership around the completion of key components in software engineeringprojects.
The Successful Applicant
While the skill-set for this role is flexible, there are a handful of non-negotiables that you will need to be successful in this role:
- Microservices architecture and development experience
- AWS experience across multiple services
- Java engineering background to some degree (this role will not suit a pure .Net Dev)
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Unparalleled Tech stack
- Career progression runway to grow your leadership potential
- Tech Start-up culture with T-shirt and sneakers (BYO motorised scooter...)