Technical and QA Coordinator
Exciting opportunity to join an Australian founded and growing business.
Opportunites to grow and develop your career.
About Our Client
Our client is a well established food manufacturing business that has been operating in Australia for over 15 years and with over 120 stores around Australia is looking to expand into the overseas market.
- Developing HACCP plans.
- Conducted restaurant trials for new products.
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with and provided with a solution.
- Provide training and acting as a leader to all members of the team.
- Conducting audits and inspections to ensure all quality is at restaurant level.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualification in Food Science/Technology.
- Experience with HACCP, GMP, ISO and other certifications such as BRC.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
What's on Offer
A highly attractive salary is on offer to the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a highly motivated and growing team.