Work with cutting edge Digital technology
Contact Madeleine Silvester at [email protected]
About Our Client
Our client is a federal government agency, who are undertaking a huge recruitment project for a few key contractors. This includes a Technical Architect position, to help design, deliver and make key decisions in many whole of government platforms.
As the Technical Architect you will be responsible for;
- Delivering strategic, architectural documentations for both internal and external purposes,
- Prepare project documentation outlining, scope delivery and task estimation
- Liaising with the Senior Leadership team to provide insights on strategic direction
- Providing support to other technical leads to ensure best practice
The Successful Applicant
For this role the successful Technical Architect will have;
- Commercial exposure to reviewing and writing documentation,
- Delivering architectural design and implementation
- Ideally coming from a Development or Engineering career history
- Understanding of agile delivery methodology
- Extensive career history utilising technologies across the Microsoft Technology Stack
- As this role will come into contact with various federal departments, the successful applicant must have the ability to hold and maintain a security clearance.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great IT training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.