Technical Business Analyst (Agile)
Long term contract
Exciting & interesting project
About Our Client
A leader in it's domain, this client is well known both locally and Nationally. With offices situated in easy to reach locations and a flexible working environment, they have a culture of work hard, play hard.
As a contractor you will be treated just like a permanenet employee and will be expected to integrate into the broader team seamlessly.
Running with a mature Agile methodology, you will work alongside a team of capable BA's and interface with senior stakeholders and with technical staff such as Architects, Developers and Testers.
As a Senior Technical Business Analyst, you will be expected to perform the following:
- Interface and build strong releationships with internal and external stakeholders across a variety of functions
- Facilitate workshops where you will illicet requirements covering both technology and process
- Work within an Agile team effectively, taking accountability for your own pieces of work
- Assist with the adoption of best Agile practices
- Creation of technical documentation (HL & LL)
The Successful Applicant
You will have a number of years working as a Technical Business Anlayst, ideally coming from a technical background. You will have a solid understanding of Agile BA practices and be able to work effectively in a cross functional Agile Squad environment.
Gathering requirements from a variety of stakeholders and then creating technical documentation requirements to be passed throughj to the Development function will be the bread and butter of your role in the recent history.
What's on Offer
- Working for a Tier 1 company
- Long term contract
- Excellent pay
- Working in a large team environment