Technical Business Analyst
6 Month Contract
Brisbane CBD Location
About Our Client
Providing high quality and sustainable corporate and business services to some of Queensland's most dedicated frontline staff, our client strives to provides the required services to enable their staff to deliver the best safety services in the nation. With multiple projects ongoing and new approvals recently signed, our client is standing up a new development team to assist with ongoing application and system development.
Working within an agile team environment, working closely with developers and system specialists, the Technical Business Analyst will be required to;
- Interpret defined business requirements for an integrated solution.
- Facility joint design workshops with agile team members and business subject matter experts.
- Create acceptance criteria in the form of executable Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) or experience with SpecFlow scenarios.
- Document designs and to a level sufficient for future maintenance and support.
- Rapidly acquire working knowledge of customers internal line-of-business systems.
The Successful Applicant
You, as the successful Technical Business Analyst will have;
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile team environment.
- Previous working knowledge of Behaviour-Driven Development
- Demonstrated technical business and systems analysis of complex user requirements and identification of innovative, appropriate solutions for major ICT Projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively liaise with business and technical stakeholders to identify and validate ICT business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to provide support to builders and testers to ensure the required solution outcomes are achieved.
What's on Offer
A six month contract, based in Brisbane CBD is on offer for the successful candidate. Working in a challenging and rewarding environment, you will be presented with the opportunity to provide the applications and systems to make Queensland and even safer and enjoyable place.