Technical Business Analyst
Partner with top-tier & technology-first clients
Unique opportunities for progression
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leader in their field, consulting to top-tier clients on the implementation of market-leading digital technologies. A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Business Analyst well-versed in Digital technologies to join their team. Our client prides themselves on fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation and exceptional client-service, and are therefore seeking applicants who share in this ethos.
The Technical Business Analyst acts as the conduit between the client and the in-house development team, to consult on the implementation of new technologies. As such, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Gather and document user and business requirements through different methods, analysis and engagement with project stakeholders;
- Support developers/vendors throughout the entire cycle and act as a liaison between them and end-users for any issues and queries;
- Facilitating the entire user test process including analysing issues and raising to developers to resolve and retest, tracking progress of test against plan and supporting all queries and issues raised by testers;
- Conduct impact analysis to determine impact of stakeholder requirements on business architecture, systems and technology; and
- Develop and maintain data models and other information artifacts.
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial experience in a technical aspect of Business Analysis - ideally within Professional Services.
- A sound understanding of a range of digital technologies, analytics, automation, information management and business process-based solutions.
- Experience with Agile development technologies, methodologies and practices.
- An innovative and analytical solutions focused problem-solver with strong facilitation skills.
- High-end communication skills with an outstanding ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders in order to understand business requirements.
- Background in using Structured Query Language (SQL) to search databases and back end system tables.
What's on Offer
Our client offers:
- Exposure to market-leading digital technologies;
- A highly collaborative culture;
- Flexible work practices;
- A top-tier client-base seeking to invest in emerging technologies.