Technical Business Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is well positioned in the banking industry and has a proven track record of providing customers with quality service and products. Our client is in an exciting period of growth with a number of projects within IT.
The Business Analyst must possess the following:
- Banking Domain knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc. with the ability to write high quality Epic, Features and User stories.
- Technical and functional knowledge to identify risks, communicates the obstacles.
- Excellent written and oral collaboration skills
- Undertake a key liaison role in developing a solid and trustworthy relationship between the client
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have:
- Technical understanding of banking software, tools and products is desirable.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with clients/business
- Assesses target audience needs and communicates appropriately
- Involved in initial requirements workshop with clients (pre-discovery/idea initiation phase).
- Conducting detailed requirements gathering workshops with clients (discovery phase).
- Breaking down the feature into high level user stories.
- Supporting the design/solution team during the solution definition of the requirement.
- Breakdown of the stories into deliverables which can be planned in an iteration/sprint.
- Fleshing out the acceptance criteria for the user stories and sizing them up.
- Reviewing test cases for the acceptance criteria defined in each user story.
- Supporting development and testers during the Evolve phase of the iteration/sprint.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
- flexible working environment
- Professional development
- Brisbane central location
- Fast paced agile environment
- Access to company benefits