Technical Business Analyst
Initial 6 months with 6 months extension
About Our Client
Our client is going through a digital transformation across there business and with the program of work expected to go to 2024. Positioned in the mining sector this company has been at the forefront of innovative software solutions such as machine learning , AI and automation.
- Demonstrate experience and success. Some mining experience preferred.
- Understanding of Product Development Lifecycle.
- Encourage and drive a culture of technical excellence, co-operation and collaboration across all stakeholders by providing a high level of advice and leadership.
- Show skills across multiple communication platforms. You are comfortable engaging and managing a wide variety of stakeholders across all levels of an organisation.
- Effectively gather and manage business requirements.
- Proven experience in technical analysis of user requirements, business process mapping and automation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and stakeholders to analyse problems and propose solutions that meet technical and operations business needs.
- Excellent business process modelling, "as-is" and" to be".
- Demonstrate experience and understanding in an agile environment.
- Ability to adapt easily and work in a complex and fast pace environment.
- Maintain a high level of engagement to ensure that projects and initiatives are tracked and managed to completion.
- Developing user journeys and use cases, user stories, story maps supporting customer experience, as well as related system requirements and user tests.
- Manage regular status reporting to provide complete transparency and assurance of the project's timely progress and management of risk.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and build relationships with people at all levels in a diverse and globally dispersed virtual team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence people, employing appropriate communication styles that reflect the client Code of Business Conduct.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, interpretation & comprehension.
- Familiarity with current concepts, tools and trends in the Mining and IT space.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
- Exposure to AI technology, machine learning and automation
- Large and complex diversity of projects
- Brisbane CBD location