Technical Business Analyst
Exciting role with a media company
Working in a fast-paced Digital/Technology cross discipline
About Our Client
My client strives to deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem. If you love to be entertained, there's a good chance you know who they are!
- Compile business, technical and user requirements into user stories, system designs, workflow diagrams and other data models.
- An ability to define and express all requirements into in-depth technical documents.
- Analyse and document existing systems and processes.
- Work with developers and product to define solutions against business requirements.
- Conduct planning sessions to identify risks, resourcing to ensure delivery of project.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team to deliver outcomes on time and to an exceptional standard.
- Provide high standards of documentation.
- Participate and contribute towards meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Competency in system design and documentation. Understand how to create ER/Flow/Sequence diagrams.
- Knowledge of programming at an intermediate level.
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst on digital online platforms.
- Agile with SCRUM
- Expert written and oral communications.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a cross discipline, technical role for a leading Australian media company.
All contractors through Michael Page receive exclusive benefits and discounts through our partnered businesses. For more information, please reach out!