Technical Business Analyst
Lead Technical BA role with a NFP
Experience with eCommerce & CMS implementation & web app development
About Our Client
My client is an independent not-for-profit organisation, recognised by the Australian Government as the peak non-government standards body in Australia.
- Collaborate with project managers and project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Work closely with the project managers and IT team to facilitate discussions with business units, to understand business needs, gather information and analyse requirements
- Analyse complex problems, formulating suitable solutions and contribute to the process of change
- Develop business and functional requirements, user stories, use cases, process models and state transition models as required, gaining sign-off from relevant project stakeholders
- Interpret user requirements into feasible options, and communicate these back to the business stakeholders
- Where applicable, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes based on the user requirements
- Work closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Perform gap analysis by comparing product and solution capabilities to business requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Technical understanding of API specifications and XML data formats
- Aptitude for understanding business objectives and processes and translating them into business and functional design specifications and user stories that can be delivered by the IT development team
- Experience in creating business requirements documents, functional design specifications, user stories and test plans
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to drive consensus amongst diverse business stakeholders
- Ability to work in a complex and dynamic environment
- Strong team player
- Understanding and willingness to conduct work in line with Core Values
- Working experience with Java and .NET web applications including online forms and workflows, XML data integration etc.
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence in an Agile environment.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity with a reputable NFP on an exciting project of work. Good daily package and a 3 month contract with possible extension.
All contractors through Michael Page receive exclusive benefits and discounts through our partnered businesses. For more information, please reach out!