Technical Business Analyst
10 Month Contract with view to extend.
Opportunity to work for a well-known, household Australian organisation.
About Our Client
The Client is a well-known retail organisation.
Responsibilities will include but are not restricted to the following:
Gathering requirements for data cleansing on Product Master. This is an important one as it not only involves the list of items but formulas/BOM as well.
Working with the vendor on data mapping, in regards to inbound and outbound with the system getting implemented.
Work with technical and business teams on data conversion and data integration activities
Work with business teams (and if required technology) to obtain the source master data, agree on data migration activities and improve transactional data quality
Data mapping between the source and the target systems
- Converting and populating cleansed data into Excel templates for load into the ERP
- Reviewing data in the testing environment, ensuring data is complete and accurate, and where it's expected to be
- Co-ordinate and work closely with business stakeholders that will be providing data and performing validation and sign off activities during the migration to the new system
- Acceptance testing to verify that the data has been successfully migrated to the new ERP
The Successful Applicant
- Good understanding of data structures such as:
- products and attributes
- reporting structures
- Data gathering/mapping and analysis experience
- SQL would be desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills and questioning techniques
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to both work within a team and independently, and prioritise tasks appropriately
- Proven success in a similar Data Analysis role
What's on Offer
- Work for a well-known organisation.