- Permanent Role!
- Not for Profit Organisation!
About Our Client
Our client is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has been delivering technology for social justice for over 30 years.
- Develop Solution Designs that communicate the design of new software solutions to key stakeholders.
- Create development tickets that communicate the key software development tasks required to achieve the outcomes of the Solution Design
- Conduct Requirements Analysis workshops with stakeholders to clarify business requirements and objectives
- Document software behaviour and architecture
- Provide feedback and insight on software improvement
- Support the development and testing teams during software implementation
- Report regularly to the Technical Analysis Team Lead and take direction from senior team members.
- Keep up to date with current industry and technology trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Passion for web software development and design
- At least 5+ years of experience as a technical analyst in a professional environment
- Experience working closely with a software development team to design technical solutions and define software development tasks
- Solid business analyst experience including documenting technical specifications, preferably in relation to web applications.
- Advanced diagramming capabilities » Understanding of Use Case specifications and analysing business requirements
- Good understanding of web application development including all phases of the SDLC and Agile delivery methodology
- Understanding and experience working with applications utilising a complex relational database architecture.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices to design User Interfaces that conform to industrybased and Australian Government Accessibility and Usability principles, practices and guidelines.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the position and/or relevant demonstrated professional experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and effectively engage with internal working relationships, customers and partners
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and aim for constant improvement
- Appreciation for team outcomes
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Excellent decision-making skills » Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem solving abilities
- High-level of communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Energy and passion for the work, sense of fun and enjoyment for what can be achieved
Experience with UML including: Use Case, Entity Relationship, Sequence and Activity diagrams and documentation
- Designing for user experience and development of user interface designs.
- A good knowledge of, or previous experience working in the health and/or community sector
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Previous experience and/or education as a software developer
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent opportunity to work in a Not for profit organisation and make a real difference!