- Initial 6 Months Contract (With Extensions!) | CBD Based
- Government Role | Great Pay Rates
About Our Client
Our client is a government department responsible for the safety & well being of people.
- Interpreting defined business requirements into functional specifications for existing systems.
- Facilitating joint design workshops with agile team members and business subject matter experts.
- Creating user stories and acceptance criteria in the form of executable Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) artefacts or specific experience with SpecFlow scenarios.
- Documenting designs to a level sufficient for future maintenance or support.
Rapidly acquire knowledge of customer's internal line-of-business systems.
The Successful Applicant
- High level of experience of Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in the technical business and systems analysis of complex user requirements and identification of innovative, appropriate solutions for major ICT projects.
- High level of experience in the specification and system design for implementing interfaces between large enterprise systems.
- Ability to effectively liaise with business and technical stakeholders to identify and validate ICT business requirements.
- Experience in translating business requirements into functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Experience in the support for the definition of key testing scenarios.
- Experience in validating and testing data extraction transformation and interfacing including the analysis of data used for various test scenarios.
- Ability to provide support to builders and testers to ensure the required solution outcomes are achieved, including assistance with documentation, testing of defect fixes and changes.
What's on Offer
On offer is a long contract working within a government department.