Global Engineering Business
Progression opportunities in a growing function
About Our Client
This market leading engineering business is looking to strengthen their Supply Chain team after a record breaking 2020 with the addition of a Buyer/Planner to report directly to the Supply Chain Lead. This role will give you exposure to Global markets and allow you to collaborate with colleagues across the world as the business goes from strength to strength.
- Execution of purchase contracts and agreements to achieve price, quality, and service requirements.
- Monitor pricing against agreements, payment authorisations and maintain standard prices in ERPERP system
- Obtain cost data by vendor contact to support the Cost Estimating Department.
- Maintain good supplier relations by effective purchase order negotiation and handling of vendor payments.
- Manage purchasing budget, ensure alignment with inventory / sales requirements and report on variations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or Business
- 4-5 years'years' experience in manufacturing environment
- ERPERP System experience (MFG/Pro, QADQAD, SAP ProcurementsProcurements considered favorablyfavorably)
- Good Knowledge of Supply Chain process and procedures
- Strong communication skills are required in the form of written, verbal and formal presentation
What's on Offer
A genrousgenrous package plus further benefits is on offer for the successful candidate.