Technical Customer Service Manager
Excellent career opportunity
Work for a strong globally recognised brand
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognised brand in the Chemical manufacturing space. For decades they have been at the forefront of delivering top quality products to the domestic and international consumer market.
In this role you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Management of all technical queries from customers, internal departments and distributors.
- Act as a liaison between manufacturing, marketing and sales teams to drive customer input into new product development applications.
- Ensure customer queries are all prioritised and managed through a CAPA process to an efficient and timely close.
- Carry out staff training on new products and their application
- Ensure a commitment to a safe work environment by adhering to company safety and Quality practises.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualification or trade background highly desirable
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Technical Customer Service leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written
- Strong prioritising and multi-tasking skills
- Good presentation and customer facing skills is essential
What's on Offer
A very attractive package will be on offer to the successful candidate. Coupled with the opportunity to drive the Technical Services team to the next level within a global business.