- 12-month fixed term contract - immediate start
- Technical Leadership role - Retail
About Our Client
Join a globally renowned luxury retail brand supporting over 500+ users in the APAC region, across 15 boutique locations. Located in the Sydney city limits, this role will offer an initial 12 month contract with a view to extend.
As the inhouse Infrastructure Lead, you will oversee the guidance and mentoring of two junior IT Analysts helping champion service level agreements and support of key Infrastructure projects. You will also be heavily involved in the delivery of new openings/renovations of boutique stores, as required by the business or the wider regional IT project plan. Additionally, you will work with internal and/or third-party teams to ensure optimal project management and project execution relating to budgeting allocation and IT inventory management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will demonstrate some of the following;
- Solid experience in IT Service Management lifecycles including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Operation (Incident, Problem, Change Management), and continual service improvement
- Technical knowledge of current technologies; network, server, collaboration and security protocol
- Technical knowledge of VMWare, EMC, IBM Server Systems, Citrix, RemoteApp, BackupExec
- MS Windows server administration and patching management
- Network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, NTP, SNMP
- Knowledge on major voice and video conferencing technology including Cisco
- Product knowledge on administrating of security appliance including ASA Firewall, Forcepoint, Cloudi-fi (Zscaler)
- Cloud exposure across AWS and/or Azure desireable
What's on Offer
Take ownership of the service delivery and Infrastructure platforms for a leading retail brand. You will initially be afforded a 12 month fixed term contract role reporting directly into the Chief Digital Officer while acting as the 2IC in all things Infrastructure & delivery.