Support the quality and NPD team in the overall technical strategy
Ensure the efficient running of the Technical operations function
About Our Client
Our Client is one of Australia's largest manufacture of liquid products enjoyed in every household. With an extremely strong team they are passionate, driven and committed to a culture of success, innovation and teamwork. An increased focus on quality systems, processes, and product development has resulted in the need for a Corporate Technical Manager
Based in Sydney reporting to the Site Director, you will be responsible for driving quality improvement initiatives across Australia. This role will also work closely with the Quality Managers and NPD team by supporting the changes that are needed with the strategic quality agenda. Key accountability's include but are not limited to:
- A clear, confident and concise communicator who is able to help all stakeholders understand the technical strategies
- Well-organised, demonstrated project management skills; able to set and work to tight deadlines
- A proven ability to work under pressure in both acute and planned environments
- Committed to principles of food safety and driven to uphold these principles
- Great at building strong interpersonal relationships with co-workers, suppliers and customers
The Successful Applicant
- Ethical, responsible, understands and adheres to Quality Standards of Business Conduct always
- Tertiary qualified in Food Technology, Microbiology, Science, or a related discipline, you will possess a proven track record in Quality Management in an FMCG Food or Beverage Manufacturing environment.
- Possessing highly developed influencing and interpersonal skills, you are able to both motivate and influence key stakeholders and senior business leaders to achieve your desired outcomes as well as dealing effectively with 3rd party contacts such as Suppliers and Customers.
- It is essential that you have hands on experience in project management of Quality and NPD Processes.
- You will be commercially driven and take ownership of the whole technical business
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to use your Quality and NPD experience and own the whole technical piece of the business within a well known and respected organisation. A competitive package will be offered, including a range of employee benefits.