Technical Operations Lead
Excellent mix of techincal & customer facing skillset
Great position enabling you to propel your career to the next level
About Our Client
Our client is a specialty chemical manufacturer based in Melbourne. For decades, they have been delivering high quality products to their customers on a local and global scale.
In this role you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Management of all technical queries from customers, internal departments and distributors.
- Act as a liaison between manufacturing, marketing and sales teams to drive customer input into new product development applications. Must understand the importance of accurate BOM's.
- Ensure customer queries are all prioritised and managed through a CAPA process to an efficient and timely close.
- Carry out staff training on new products and their application
- Ensure a commitment to a safe work environment by adhering to company safety and Quality practises.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will need to match the below criteria:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar Technical Lead role
- Good attention to detail - excellent verbal and written skills when it comes to dealing with technical customers enquiries
- Strong ability to understand the company's existing product range and potential capability with future products developed
- Possess an excellent attitude with strong presentation and customer facing skills is essential
What's on Offer
A very attractive package will be on offer to the successful candidate. Coupled with the opportunity to drive the Technical Operations team to the next level within a growing business with agile capability.