Technical Product Manager
Rare work-from-home opportunity for an innovative SaaS
Work closely with the Development team on some exciting initiatives
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital have partnered with a SaaS organisation that innovates the way businesses manage their technological processes in a big way. Having experienced rapid internal growth over the last 5 years, they are in the next phase of their journey, which has seen the need arise for a Technical Product Manager.
As a Technical Product Manager, you'll see yourself in a hybrid role where you'll analyse and understand the product from a strategic perspective, but also find yourself heavily involved in feature development. You will represent the voice of the user as you provide high-level expertise to the Development team.
- Serve as primary product expert and evangelist
- Lead product design, development and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road map
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritisation of requests for new product functionality from customers
- Create detailed use cases & business requirements
- Understand the various products the software integrates with, from both a technical and strategic perspective
The Successful Applicant
- Comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Previous development experience in Java or .NET is highly regarded
- Exceptional level of communication skill
- Prior experience working with SaaS products is also highly regarded
- Ability to work in a virtual collaboration environment
What's on Offer
You have the opportunity to join an exciting organisation with perks that a vast majority of companies in Brisbane simply couldn't offer! The office (when required to attend) is CBD based, and salary range is highly negotiable.