- 12 months FTC
- CBD Location & Flexibile working available
About Our Client
This business is a global leader in the financial services sector. They have offices located all over the world and are globally renowned for their service, products and offerings to the market. No matter the size or scale of the business, this client can offer a solution and support. They are a very value-driven organisation who have a people first attitude.
- Full end to end recruitment of IT and Tech recruitment needs for the business- e.g software developers,
- Providing recommendations and solutions covering specific areas of recruitment, including organisational resourcing needs analysis, recruitment market trends analysis, candidate selection, vendor management, analysis of recruitment metrics, tools, employment branding and/or other recruitment services
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine upcoming and current staffing needs and advising on appropriate recruitment solutions.
- Full talent acquisition life cycle management, including screening resumes, administering pre-employment assessments, coordinating interviews with hiring managers, performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates, performing reference and background checks, communicating offers of employment, and answering related questions for candidates and hiring managers
- Ensuring an engaging candidate experience by following up at all stages of the hiring process with candidates in a timely and professional manner and providing clear and relevant information about the role, team, and company
- Ensuring an engaging hiring manager experience by providing timely, relevant, and useful insights regarding candidates and the talent acquisition process more generally
- Remaining up to date with changes in the company's organisation structure, HR policies/ guidelines, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices in all jurisdictions
- Talent pooling candidates (internal and external) and market mapping across specific industries to aid future recruitment efforts
- Completing timely reports on recruitment activity and providing insights on recruitment data
- Performing other tasks or activities as directed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- 2-3 year's experience in full end to end recruitment role in an agency or internal environment.
- Relevant industry experience is essential (tech, digital or IT recruitment).
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any one time
- Works well under pressure / toward strict deadlines.
- Tech-savvy, picks up systems quickly
- Confident, enthusiastic and bubbly personality
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Excellent company culture
- Non-hierarchical structure - approachable Senior Leadership Team
- CBD Location & Flexible working opportunities
Above market salary + superannuation