Technical Sales Manager - Enzymes
International Organisation leading in the chemical space
About Our Client
Our client has represented the finest suppliers to meet the needs of customers for over 120 years - Their extensive network across 48 locations in 18 countries makes them the leading marketer and distributor of specialty chemicals in Asia-Pacific.
The successful applicant will be responsible for new business development and existing business, providing technical solutions and consulting to customers and distributors about enzyme technologies.
You will be responsible for creating new business opportunities and uncovering new customers as well as growing revenue and building relationships with key accounts within our Enzymes Business.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant experience in enzyme technologies will be very highly regarded, ideally within the food and beverage market
- University Degree qualified in Chemistry (preferred) or Food Science
- Technical understanding and experience selling chemicals into the food and nutrition space, ideally enzymes (customer base exp)
- Previous account management experience
- Previous experience working in a structured sales environment ie developing a sales strategy with quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily goals/measures.
- Track record in new business development - specific examples required, particularly in food and beverage.
- Worked in a professional environment with systems, processes, values and ethics
What's on Offer
- International Organisation leading in the chemical space
- Excellent Culture
- Attractive salary package including car allowance